Saturday, February 17, 2007

Queen Mary 2 in Lisbon (link to web album)

It has taken about 2 weeks to upload the web album that you can see on the link below:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Stewinout/QueenMary2InLisbonForADayVisit
I would like Photowannabe to find it, but everyone is welcome.
It was May 20th 2005, I arrived at the dockside at 7.40 a.m. but she had already docked, so I missed it coming under the 25 de Abril Bridge. Shame, as the morning sun is in the right place, as the other dockside pictures show, looking to the right towards the sea. Two friends of mine from London were pasengers on her, so it was a unique opportunity to know in advance that it was coming in that day.


It now is very laborious indeed to post anything on this blog, compared to the old days. It is painfully slow and long-winded.
Besides, I have nothing to shoot.

7 comments:

RUTH said...

I have already seen your Picasa photos so had a sneak preview. My problem with Blog this on Picasa is I can only have 4 photos per post and my "Our Sky" blog has so many red cross boxes!!...I don't know if I should leave them as they MAY reappear of whether I have the laborious job of reloading them all........grrrr
Take care and keep smiling (through gritted teeth)
Rxxxx

arturcampos said...

Tanbém só consigo fazer upload de 4 fotos no picasa é uma pena porque é um excelente programa enfim não se pode ter tudo

Audrey said...

Wow she is immense!!!!!!!!!! Really enjoyed the different angles you shot her from, especially through the arc..

Just love the castle like building..is it a castle?? Very atmospheric.

Worth the two weeks effort Stewart......Thank you

Auds x x

Jenny said...

Are you settled in to your new place, online and all that? How is it? How are you?

photowannabe said...

Hi, thanks for mentioning me on your blog. I am going to the other site when I finish this.
Seems like a lot of us are having touble with picasa blog. Hang in there and just keep shooting.

RUTH said...

Hi Sx
Doing a bit of fund raising on my Million Stories blog....need 100 comments on the post to raise £50 for a cancer charity. All you have to do is comment...no money involved from the commenters...would love to see your name there.
Loadsa love
Rx

Cergie said...

Le queen mary 2 a la bougeotte et heureusement (c'est pas comme l'ancien paquebot france) il est arrivé en australie
Nathalie nous l'a montré sur son blog entrant dans la rade de sydney