Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Belgian Entertainer, Portuguese Entertained

As it is now so late, I couldn't construct oneof my hundreds of ideas ofwhatIwant to show you from the 21,000 archived images (16 months) of Portugal.

So, as a tribute to Manuel Tendero Gil, whose blog style I really admire, I have done something similar.
Below are 5 new pictures, which I selected at random by just spinning the mouse-wheel and selecting one of the photos in front of me when it stopped. All from 2006.
Just titles, no bla-bla-bla from me.


But I'd appreciate your views. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I like each one for different reasons - the performer becuase I love public events that bring people together. The mushroom for its soft golden color and nice light. The teenagers becuase indeed on my long journey tonight I was thinking about my first kiss - remembering the boy who kindly gave it to me on my 16th birthday! And the shoes because it's a great photo.

Oleanderman said...

Both kids and adults look enthralled - he's obviously doing a good job. His back must really hurt!

Kala said...

looks pretty crazy - look at the expression on those faces haha!

edwin s said...

what a great idea! your very own wheel of fortune!

yes, manuel's pictures and his blog...amazing!