Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lightning Fast!!

This my my fastest-ever post.
It is too long since the last one.
I am very busy - today is my work's Super-Tuesday!
So, I made a rapid choice of the 3 pics below, which are also a thank you. The joint-post with Talj & Ruth perhaps gave more contentment & more positive outcome to me personally than almost any other during all of the lifetime of this blog.
Wow, I have just realised: Time & A Word will be one year old tomorrow! No wishes today, please.
I will have to find the time/words/pics to mark it.
Must get on with Super-Tuesday right now.
I hope you are all have your very own Super-Tuesday!
PS: CLICK ON THESE PICTURES, IN PARTICULAR THE WATER LILY. LARGER IS MUCH BETTER, IN THIS CASE.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Cergie said...

OH !Tu as réussi à avoir une hirondelle !
Le nénuphar est magnifique, c'est vrai sur son écrin de marbre noir..
Mais la photo qui mepatrle est celle du pélican
Il y a ce que l'on appelle l'"allégorie du pélican"
Alfred de Musset a écrit un merveilleux poème, je t'ai cherché le lien pour que tu y jetteun coup d'oeil

Le PELICAN

Je suis contente que tu aies posté un beau message très joyeux aujourd'hui malgré ta fatigue d'hier et de cette nuit...

Jenny said...

No wishes, really? No "Happy Birthday, Time and a Word" or, "thank you for starting a blog that has created a true international community?" OK, as you wish! But I'll be thinking it!

Jenny said...

PS the Pelican photo is quite strange - the texture reminds me of of some of the flower photos I've been taking - he's like a giant tulip!

RUTH said...

Flying, smiling and floating...superb! And no birthday wishes today but tomorrow????
Rx

Loren said...

Water lily.

A personal favorite, perhaps because they are so rare here in the PNW.

photowannabe said...

Beautiful, elegant. Each one is like a specially wrapped present. maybe an anniversary...

Audrey said...

What a celebration Stewart the pictures are awesome..

If thats what you need, then I wish the fullfilment of your needs and soon.

What a gift you give us...one year on

x Auds

tsduff said...

I adore the swallow - the pelican is a funny pose, and the water lily lovely. I love this place Stew :-D Maybe I'll get there one day.